Seeking to Promote the Welfare of Others
At Home, Hope, and Healing we provide a variety of services for our adult clients. Each Plan of Care is designed to meet the specific medical, physical, and emotional needs of our adult clients and their families. This creates the unique opportunity for these clients to receive the care that is needed while allowing them to remain in the home with their loved ones.
Our agency has been caring for adults and children in their homes since 2002, and much has been learned over the years as we pursued excellence.
We offer many levels of one-on-one services:
- We provide support and care coordination working with hospital discharge planners and other agencies to offer the most successful transition when coming home from a facility. We pride ourselves on creating a seamless transition to home.
- Care for clients with spinal cord injuries
- Neurological impairments
- Respiratory-compromised clients who are vent dependent, using Bi-Pap, C-Pap, cough assist machines, suction machines, percussion vest
- Nutritional/hydration support, Enteral support, TPN administration
- Medication administration and client education
- Wound care
- Cardiac support
- Care for clients with ALS
- Brain injuries
- Manage bowel/bladder conditions
- Assess overall function
- Administer IVs/ via
- Ports or PICC Lines
- Management of end-of-life care
Advantages of receiving this type of care in the home:
- Lessen stress and anxiety by the client and family members
- Decrease financial burdens by providing care so family members can return to work
- Family and clients are involved in creating the individualized care plan
- The client is able to be cared for in the privacy of their own home